The most important day of your life will be even more memorable when you celebrate it at the Esperanza Mansion. The Mansion is perfect for showers, rehearsal dinners, and wedding receptions of all sizes and tastes, any time of the year. Whether you’re planning a simple gathering, or a large formal affair, our Grand Ballroom and the adjacent private patio create the elegant atmosphere you are looking for. Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the private patio overlooking Keuka Lake.
Photo (right) courtesy Kevin Dorsey.
Esperanza Mansion Off-Season Packages
Fall, Winter, and Spring are all wonderful seasons at The Esperanza Mansion. Imagine your wedding against the fiery backdrop of the fall foliage on the bluffs surrounding Keuka Lake. Picture the romance of a wedding in winter surrounded by sparkling white snow. Or see your self begin a new journey as the Earth renews with the beauty of Springtime. Esperanza has something unique to accommodate every taste! Contact us for more information regarding our off-season wedding packages.
Our off-season wedding packages are an excellent opportunity to experience all that Esperanza Mansion has to offer for a discount.
Photo courtesy Tom Mike
• Book a wedding in the month of NOVEMBER and be entered to win a FREE REHEARSAL DINNER for up to 30 people. Not including alcohol.
• The first couple to book a wedding held in December 2014 and January 2015 will receive FREE FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS and a late night snack for the reception!
• Book a wedding in the month of November and we will give you: Save the Date Cards, Champagne Flutes, Late Night Snack, and 3 Complimentary Overnight Stays in the Inn.
• Have your wedding in March 2015 and your ceremony is on us! We'll also include a complimentary Hot Breakfast for the morning after your reception!
• Book a wedding NOW through MARCH 1 and you will automatically be entered to win the banquet room for FREE. A $3500 value. Drawing will be held March 6th.
• Book a wedding in DECEMBER 2014 for the 2015 year and receive 3 complumentary rooms and $1000 off your wedding!