www.esperanzamansion.com All Rights ReservedWhen you are home away from your family, you can get very anxious. If you have a small kid at school or daycare, anxiety and stress can shoot up a number of times the usual levels. If you are feeling very anxious sitting alone at home don’t worry, there is always something to do to keep yourself occupied. Here are a few suggestions:
- Yoga – Yoga is a great exercise for both mind and body. When you are overly stressed, you get anxious and this can make daily life difficult. Practicing yoga can help you calm down and be more patient when you are even talking about something important.
- Tai-Chi – Again, another form of exercise for both mind and body, just like Yoga. Unlike Yoga, Tai-chi has no breaks or stops in between. It helps your mind focus on something pleasant and helps you focus better.
- Hobby – Get yourself a new hobby to pursue. This could be as simple as painting or craft making. No matter what it is, it is to keep your mind focused and calm so that decisions are taken after detailed consideration.
- Clean – if you are too anxious about something suddenly but have no one around you to seek help from, start cleaning the kitchen. This place is bound to accumulate dirt and get messy in no time. Else, one can clean up any part of the house and have a detailed list as to what is going to be done when.
- Draw – Put pen to paper and start drawing. One can even color if colors make them happy. Bringing your ideas to life and letting your creativity grow is a sure way to handle anxiety.
Anytime you are anxious, take a deep breath to calm yourself down. Learning to be calm in any given situation will ensure there is no stress or disappointment you cannot handle.…