You may still want to curl up and read that book or upload some pictures to your facebook account. But, there is a bigger part of your room that needs to be made up. That is what shows that you are still a kid inside and not grown up yet. However, you want to be taken seriously and want to have a room looking as glamorous as you are without really spending a lot of money. You can do it easily using one of the following tips.
- Make your beds religiously. This is something that makes the room appear tidy immediately.
- Organize the closet properly. The clothes and accessories have to be kept in an orderly fashion.
- Get a couple of showpieces- these do not have to be expensive but will have your stamp- and reflect your personality. Place these in a place where they can add value to the room.
- Add some shine and glitter to the room. The lights can be put above the headboard or you can add some glitter to the existing lampshades.
- Depict some family pictures that have sentimental value for you. Arrange them in any order that you like.
- Arrange the books in a way that you can take them out anytime you need for studies.
- Add some storage space below the bed to keep shoes and bags carefully wrapped in paper or plastic wrap.
- You do not have to go for expensive original bags if you cannot afford branded stuff, but you can get the replicas at throwaway prices at https://www.luxtime.su/ysl-bags, but try to have some in your wardrobe and you will feel like a grownup instantly.
- Add a mirror to make the room look brighter and bigger.
- Keep a plant in some corner of the room.
None of these ideas need lots of money but will help you make your room brighter and as if it really belongs to a grownup. All this can be easily done by yourself.…